Top Classifieds Software Company Takes Over Sales Efforts for Job Board Sites
Carlsbad, CA (May 24, 2012) – Adicio has announced that more than 50 jobs boards are now participating in its RevBoost℠ outsourced recruitment sales program. CareerCast’s RevBoost manages the entire job board sales and marketing business for clients from top to bottom. Most RevBoost clients choose from a variety of revenue-sharing models, so there is little or no cost for approved clients to use the service.
The program continues to expand its innovative services that are designed to bolster clients’ job board revenue. RevBoost goes beyond traditional outsourced sales efforts by providing a turnkey service that includes site hosting, marketing and more. Participating RevBoost clients include Adweek, Hanley Wood, IMNGMedJobs and Raycom. RevBoost sales and marketing solutions are now available to anyone interested in using Adicio's job board platform.
The RevBoost sales and marketing program helps job board owners:
- Lower Costs – By managing all sales and marketing efforts
- Reduce Stress – By providing landing pages, media kits and editorial content
- Automate Revenue – By automating ecommerce and delegating sales
- Create New Business – By uncovering new income opportunities
- Keep Cash Flowing – By decreasing overhead and increasing revenue
- Drive Traffic – With proven SEO, site management and email strategies
- Expand Sales Efforts – By replacing or supplementing current outbound efforts
“Our RevBoost program is so flexible that it can work for just about any business with a job board, especially those without a sales force in place,” says Bob Miller, VP of Sales for Adicio.
About Adicio, Inc.
Adicio, Inc. is well known for its job board solutions for media companies. With advanced job board technology at its foundation, the company develops interactive classified advertising software solutions for the careers, real estate, and motors markets.
Adicio also powers the award-winning, Best of The Web job search portal CareerCast.com and JobsRated.com, where 200 jobs across North America are ranked based on detailed analysis of specific careers factors. Jobs Rated careers research has been published on major sites such as The Wall Street Journal, Huffington Post, CNBC, Forbes, The Blaze, and many others. Jobs Rated reports are often featured on news outlets such as CNN, HLN, ABC News, NBC News, NPR and broadcast media nationwide.
Adicio recently launched a series of niche job networks in association with high profile partners, targeting specific audiences in growing job categories. Those networks include:
- CareerCast Diversity Network
- CareerCast HealthCare Network
- CareerCast Nursing Network
- CareerCast Green Network