Carlsbad, CA – Sept. 23, 2011 –Classifieds software leader, Adicio, Inc. is launching its new sales and marketing service designed to help clients using the company’s careers platform generate more revenue.
The RevBoost™ program goes far beyond the traditional “outsourcing of services” approach. With its advanced job board technology anda highly-skilled and connected sales force, Adicio will manage the entire job board sales and marketing program for its clients.
The RevBoost program is designed to:
- AUTOMATE REVENUE - Automate job-board revenue creation.
- REDUCE STRESS - Eliminate sales staff and support hassles.
- LOWER COSTS –Take care of the marketing - you cut costs
- CASH FLOW – Dramatically decrease overhead while increasing classified revenue.
- DESIGN AND HOST –Design, host, and update the careers landing page.
- REPORT AND TRACK –Dashboard tells it all. Numerous on-site analytics and reports.
- MARKETING EFFORTS –Drive the marketing efforts including e-mail campaigns, sales promotions, specials and contests.
- OUTBOUND SALES EFFORTS – Adicio’s professional sales team knows the employer advertising market extremely well and handles all outbound phone sales.
RevBoost is Adicio’s new solution for job board owners who have traffic but have not created an effective revenue model. For qualified clients, RevBoost is a program that manages the entire marketing and sales effort for a client’s job board. The RevBoost business model was easily summed up by Adicio’s Vice President of Marketing, Steve Dahl, as “With RevBoost, you leave the selling to us.”
RevBoost participants must be currently using an Adicio platform, but it doesn’t matter if they have a sales force in place or not. There are a variety of ways to structure a complementary sales and marketing effort using the RevBoost model.
About Adicio, Inc.
Adicio, Inc. is well known for its job-board solutions for media companies. With advanced job-board technology at its foundation, the company develops interactive classified advertising software solutions for the careers, real estate, and motors markets. With its award-winning technology and enterprise-class software platforms, Adicio delivers a private-label application that seamlessly integrates within online classified advertising offerings, enabling clients to generate revenue and retain their brand while building and managing their online classified efforts.
Clients can deploy Adicio’s job board software, real estate platform or motors platform as a turnkey solution. Clients can easily customize Adicio’s application to leverage existing brand strategy and support online sales and marketing objectives. Adicio also powers the award winning, Best-of-The-Web job search portal CareerCast.com and JobsRated.com, where 200 jobs across North America are ranked based on detailed analysis of specific careers factors. Some of the Jobs Rated careers research has been used on major sites such as Huffington Post, CNBC, Forbes and many others. CareerCast.com is part of Adicio’s network that drives traffic to its client sites.